TOKENIZATION IN BRIEF
Close your eyes for a moment and imagine yourself :
- being a shareholder of the biggest real estate company in your country,
- owning shares of the META group (Facebook and others),
- being co-owner of a revolutionary software/application,
- be able to export your company around the world in one click,
- have the power to vote on the direction of a company,
All this from the comfort of your armchair while watching your favorite show.
You’ll probably tell me that it’s too good to be true! I don’t know anything about how companies work, I’m not a millionaire, paperwork is not my thing, how would I get in touch with the company’s executives… etc
Well! Well, all this is now possible thanks to the magic of TOKENIZATION.
Indeed, thanks to the revolutionary technology of storage and transmission of information (without control organ) but with a high security that is the BLOCKCHAIN, several companies have decided to create their own blockchain and associated exchange coins (for example BITCOIN, ETH, ADA, MATIC, BINANCE…). But other companies, not having the necessary resources to create their own BLOCKCHAIN, have simply copied one of the already existing technologies, by making just a few modifications, to create this time tokens (for example USDT, SHIB, BAT…): it is the TOKENIZATION.
Tokenization is a process whose objective is to create and secure the data of an asset and its rights on a token (digitally representing said asset) thanks to the cryptographic technology of the blockchain. Today, it pushes the boundaries of innovation by positioning itself as an alternative to traditional financing systems.
A company that decides to tokenize its assets, gives you the opportunity to own a share of its tokens, making you a “virtual” shareholder of the company. You can therefore exchange (peer-to-peer on a blockchain) instantly and securely or store these tokens (in a digital wallet) like any other asset in the physical world. In short, you become a Boss…
TYPES OF TOKENS
There are several classifications of tokens according to well-defined criteria, but to simplify our understanding we can identify 3 types of tokens.
- Payment tokens (native crypto-currency) which are used to pay.
These crypto-tokens, act as alternatives to traditional currencies, but also serve as storage of value
Examples: Bitcoin, USDT
- Utility tokens that give you a right of use.
These are tokens whose main use is the system to which they are attached. Their purpose is to allow access to a service or a product (in short to have advantages).
Examples: filecoin, BNB
- Security tokens or value tokens
The term “security” does not refer to security, but rather to the representation of financial value in the form of a share, bond or option.
There are three common types of security tokens: equity, debt, and real asset.
- Equity tokens: basically the equivalent of shares issued by a company. (we avoid paper certificates to privilege registrations on the blockchain).
- Debt tokens represent a debt or a loan. (for example real estate mortgages or corporate bonds).
- Real asset tokens represent the ownership of a particular asset such as real estate, art or commodities. These tokens are backed by a physical asset and move in line with the value of that asset.
ADVANTAGES OF THE TOKENIZATION
The tokenization presents many advantages:
- It is an investment model accessible to all (which is interesting for people who do not have large means of conventional financing).
- The investor will have rights (defined at the time of the creation of the token) on a good/service, while keeping the freedom to resell his tokens at the market price. He can also participate in the governance of the project.
- The entrepreneur who wants to launch his company can issue utility tokens which will not only allow him to raise funds in a totally secure way, but also to benefit from a large number of committed users even before the product or service is launched.
- Users can exchange tokens for services on a platform.
- Utility tokens can be offered as an incentive for users to provide services to the network, such as providing liquidity or participating in transaction verification.
- They act as a “store of value” and currency (liquidity) for payments inside and outside the blockchain network.
- Tokens allow the sharing and distribution of dividends or profits.
KALIZA ($AZA) THE REVOLUTION IN TOKENIZATION
Kaliza is a breathtaking project that will offer a new look at the digital economy of the 21st century.
Kaliza’s mission is to democratize access to investment opportunities, selected by a team of professionals, in order to simplify your access to real world investment.
Kalizapad is the first platform that offers investments in several different domains (NFT, real estate, automotive, art, farming, etc ...) as it tokenizes all these domains in the form of $AZA tokens (on the Solana blockchain).
This will be made possible thanks to the diversity of the KALISA ecosystem and its TOKENMETRIC adapted to future investors.
For more information on this sumptuous project that will bring you much more than you imagine, visit kaliza.io.